Infinity Security Solutions offer a first class site security guarding service which incorporates regular perimeter patrols, emergency procedures, incident reporting and more.
- Security officer will sign in and report to site management
- Any special requirements are discussed, for example holding of keys or out of hour’s access by members of staff or deliveries.
- A walk around patrol is conducted alongside the site manager to determine any changes in materials, perimeter boundary or vehicle positioning.
- A handover signature is taken from site management to confirm the handover of the site to the security team.
- Regular site patrols are conducted and specified intervals.
- The officer will patrol the whole of the site where accessible; checking windows, doors, gates and internal/external boundaries.
- Construction plant machinery are checked and noted.
- Any damage, unsecured windows or doors are logged and reported.
- All vehicles on site at the start of the shift will be logged and any movement during the shift will also be reported.
- All fences, doors, gates and windows are inspected.
- Site keys are handed over to the site management.
- Security Officer will ensure the welfare facilities are left clean and tidy.
- A final handover signature is taken from site management confirming the site has been handed back over.
- Once a start date has been agreed, the operation manager will perform a Health and Safety Risk Assessment.
- A unique set of site instructions will be drawn up in conjunction with the customer.
- The specific instructions will be placed on site and the officers on duty follow them during their shift.
- At the end of their shift, the instructions will be signed by the specific officer.
- Included in the site folder is a ‘Customer Audit Sheet’ this affords you the opportunity to comment and help us to continually improve the service we provide.
- Daily logs are maintained detailing all activities carried out by the security officer.
- This log will include any abnormal findings throughout the shift, such as alarm activations, health and safety risks and any emergencies that may have occurred.
- The logbooks are regularly inspected and copies are kept.
- Infinity Security Solutions is dedicated to providing a quality service.
- You will be designated a contracts manager who will liaise with you on a regular basis, to ensure that our high standards are maintained throughout the contract.
- We monitor our security officers through a 24 hour “Control Room
- The Control Room is supported by regular site visits from our team of supervisors, who are monitored by line managers.
- If a check call is late or missed. Our controller will send a supervisor directly to the site to evaluate the situation.
Infinity Security Solutions considers the Health and Safety of all our employees as a matter of utmost importance. Before a contract commences, our Operations Manager will carry out a Risk Assessment’ of the site. Regular site visits are made to check on any changes in the working environment.
If conditions drop below the standards required, request for any changes will be written and sent to the site manager. If these changes are not made within a 7 day period, Infinity Security Solutions will withdraw its services until they have been met.